- Laughing Buddha Body Piercing
- Yekra Films is no more!
- New Handl Defense Website
- ALEX IS MISSING
- Just completed a few upgrades to the ClearSign website…
- Cole Smithey Redesign
- Midwest Energy Emissions Corp.
- Fix broken Apache config after Upgrading to OS X Yosemite
- How Apple is risking your privacy
- Podcast with Digital Marketing Radio
- “Mirage Men” Documentary Reveals Truth about UFOs
- A New Website for Symetrix Pro Audio
- Essential WordPress Plugins You Should Install on Every Site You Build
- Set up your own local domains for web development on Mac OSX
- Check out the new Thermal Exposure video!
- Laughing Buddha Tattoo & Body Piercing Website
- WooCommerce Authorize.Net DPM Error: This transaction cannot be accepted. (Check your server’s UTC Time!)
- ClearSign Combustion Corporation Branding Case Study
- Neah Power Systems’ PowerChip and PowerPlay Fuel Cells Video
- Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription Renewal Trouble
Category Archives: WordPress
Years ago I took a web design gig on Craigslist. The owner of Laughing Buddha Tattoo shop in Seattle was looking for a new website. In time, sales from the new site surged! The site has evolved over the years … Continue reading
Handl Defense has a new and improved website! This go-around, we decided to focus on user experience and make the website super easy to use. We also took our time with the mobile styles, making sure the site is just … Continue reading
Thermal Exposure just completed a few upgrades to the ClearSign website… If you haven’t heard of ClearSign before, well now you have! And you’ll be sure to hear the name a lot more. ClearSign is developing some radical new technologies … Continue reading
I recently had the privilege of working with film critic and prolific video blogger Cole Smithey. Ted Rall (the political cartoonist) recommended Cole and I work together after I helped Ted with his site. Cole’s project required quite a lot of … Continue reading
I finally bit the bullet and upgraded to OS X Yosemite. If you’re like me and use your mac for local web development, you may have noticed that your Apache configuration is a little out of wack. I’ve written a … Continue reading
Symetrix.co got a major upgrade today! I’m happy to have had a hand in it.
Yeah, okay. I realize it’s a bit arrogant to try to dictate to everyone in the world what plugins they should install on their own WordPress sites. So, I come before you humbly to suggest that this suite of plugins … Continue reading
I do a lot of local web development, mostly using WordPress. I have written several guides, including: a step-by-step guide to getting WordPress up and running on your local mac setting up multiple localhost subdomains for testing more than one … Continue reading
WooCommerce Authorize.Net DPM Error: This transaction cannot be accepted. (Check your server’s UTC Time!)
If you’re using WooCommerce’s Authorize.net DPM (Direct Post Method) plug-in for handing off credit card transactions to Authorize.net’s payment gateway you may run into the following error:
“ClearSign chose Thermal Exposure from among several companies to help design and develop our visual identity. Since that time we have expanded their role to include corporate videos, website design and hosting and branding and messaging. We continue to be … Continue reading