- Laughing Buddha Body Piercing
- Yekra Films is no more!
- New Handl Defense Website
- ALEX IS MISSING
- Just completed a few upgrades to the ClearSign website…
- Cole Smithey Redesign
- Midwest Energy Emissions Corp.
- Fix broken Apache config after Upgrading to OS X Yosemite
- How Apple is risking your privacy
- Podcast with Digital Marketing Radio
- “Mirage Men” Documentary Reveals Truth about UFOs
- A New Website for Symetrix Pro Audio
- Essential WordPress Plugins You Should Install on Every Site You Build
- Set up your own local domains for web development on Mac OSX
- Check out the new Thermal Exposure video!
- Laughing Buddha Tattoo & Body Piercing Website
- WooCommerce Authorize.Net DPM Error: This transaction cannot be accepted. (Check your server’s UTC Time!)
- ClearSign Combustion Corporation Branding Case Study
- Neah Power Systems’ PowerChip and PowerPlay Fuel Cells Video
- Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription Renewal Trouble
Category Archives: Portfolio
Years ago I took a web design gig on Craigslist. The owner of Laughing Buddha Tattoo shop in Seattle was looking for a new website. In time, sales from the new site surged! The site has evolved over the years … Continue reading
Handl Defense has a new and improved website! This go-around, we decided to focus on user experience and make the website super easy to use. We also took our time with the mobile styles, making sure the site is just … Continue reading
Here’s a short film I produced for the Burien UFO Film Festival (April 1, 2015). WINNER: 2nd Best Film, Best Director, Best Actor, Best Screenplay, Best Use of a Man in Black. Special Thanks to my production crew and actors: Joe … Continue reading
Thermal Exposure just completed a few upgrades to the ClearSign website… If you haven’t heard of ClearSign before, well now you have! And you’ll be sure to hear the name a lot more. ClearSign is developing some radical new technologies … Continue reading
I recently had the privilege of working with film critic and prolific video blogger Cole Smithey. Ted Rall (the political cartoonist) recommended Cole and I work together after I helped Ted with his site. Cole’s project required quite a lot of … Continue reading
Midwest Energy Emissions Corporation has a new website! These folks have created additives to curb mercury emissions from coal burning plants. I love it!
Symetrix.co got a major upgrade today! I’m happy to have had a hand in it.
I wish I had more time to spend on marketing myself. This week saw the launch of the new Thermal Exposure redesign and the launch of my new video. Enjoy!
“Alex and Thermal Exposure have been such a huge help improving our website and jewelry sales. My website was old and outdated, and the online store was separate from the site which was confusing for our customers. With our new … Continue reading
“ClearSign chose Thermal Exposure from among several companies to help design and develop our visual identity. Since that time we have expanded their role to include corporate videos, website design and hosting and branding and messaging. We continue to be … Continue reading