- Laughing Buddha Body Piercing
- Yekra Films is no more!
- New Handl Defense Website
- ALEX IS MISSING
- Just completed a few upgrades to the ClearSign website…
- Cole Smithey Redesign
- Midwest Energy Emissions Corp.
- Fix broken Apache config after Upgrading to OS X Yosemite
- How Apple is risking your privacy
- Podcast with Digital Marketing Radio
- “Mirage Men” Documentary Reveals Truth about UFOs
- A New Website for Symetrix Pro Audio
- Essential WordPress Plugins You Should Install on Every Site You Build
- Set up your own local domains for web development on Mac OSX
- Check out the new Thermal Exposure video!
- Laughing Buddha Tattoo & Body Piercing Website
- WooCommerce Authorize.Net DPM Error: This transaction cannot be accepted. (Check your server’s UTC Time!)
- ClearSign Combustion Corporation Branding Case Study
- Neah Power Systems’ PowerChip and PowerPlay Fuel Cells Video
- Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription Renewal Trouble
Category Archives: Marketing & Branding
Years ago I took a web design gig on Craigslist. The owner of Laughing Buddha Tattoo shop in Seattle was looking for a new website. In time, sales from the new site surged! The site has evolved over the years … Continue reading
Handl Defense has a new and improved website! This go-around, we decided to focus on user experience and make the website super easy to use. We also took our time with the mobile styles, making sure the site is just … Continue reading
Here’s a short film I produced for the Burien UFO Film Festival (April 1, 2015). WINNER: 2nd Best Film, Best Director, Best Actor, Best Screenplay, Best Use of a Man in Black. Special Thanks to my production crew and actors: Joe … Continue reading
Thermal Exposure just completed a few upgrades to the ClearSign website… If you haven’t heard of ClearSign before, well now you have! And you’ll be sure to hear the name a lot more. ClearSign is developing some radical new technologies … Continue reading
I recently had the privilege of working with film critic and prolific video blogger Cole Smithey. Ted Rall (the political cartoonist) recommended Cole and I work together after I helped Ted with his site. Cole’s project required quite a lot of … Continue reading
Midwest Energy Emissions Corporation has a new website! These folks have created additives to curb mercury emissions from coal burning plants. I love it!
I was recently interviewed by Digital Marketing Radio for their podcast. This insightful podcast series is full of useful tips and insights on digital marketing. Give it a listen. You might learn something! Listen to me on Digital Marketing Radio … Continue reading
Symetrix.co got a major upgrade today! I’m happy to have had a hand in it.
I wish I had more time to spend on marketing myself. This week saw the launch of the new Thermal Exposure redesign and the launch of my new video. Enjoy!